The description of Google Text-to-Speech
- Current version: Varies with device
- Requires android: Varies with device
- Date published: Oct 01, 2019
- Content rating: Everyone
- Installs: 5000000000
• Google Play Books to “Read Aloud” your favorite book
• Google Translate to speak translations aloud so you can hear the pronunciation of a word
• TalkBack and accessibility applications for spoken feedback across your device
• ... and many other applications in Play Store
To use Google Text-to-speech on your Android device, go to Settings > Language & Input > Text-to-speech output. Select Google Text-to-speech Engine as your preferred engine.
Note, on many Android devices, Google Text-to-speech is already turned on, but you can update to the latest version here.
Supported languages: Bangla (Bangladesh), Bangla (India), Cantonese (Hong Kong), Czech, Danish, Dutch, English (Australia), English (India), English (United Kingdom), English (United States), Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French (Canadian), French (France), German, Greek, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Javanese, Khmer, Korean, Mandarin (China), Mandarin (Taiwan), Nepali, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Romanian, Russian, Sinhala, Slovak, Spanish (Spain), Spanish (United States), Sundanese, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian and Vietnamese.