The description of Epic Seven
And thus began the 7th World...
Diche, the Goddess of Life, summoned all of her waning power
and once again gave shape to the Guardians and the Heir of the Covenant.
"My children, I entrust this world to you."
● Over 1,000 Stories
An epic for the modern age.
We invite you into the 7th World.
● Fully Playable 2D Animation
Dazzling skill animations in battle!
Cutscene-quality 2D animated graphics!
● Strategy Shaped by Story
Dual Attack system affected by relationships between characters.
Immerse yourself in all the stories and perfect your own strategy!
● Raid Labyrinth
In the depths of the Labyrinth, an ancient queen awakens from her slumber.
Embark on a monster hunt with incredible rewards.
● PvP Arena
Who will achieve fame and victory in the Arena?
Showcase your unique strategy to the world every season!
● For Guild and Glory!
Full of intense 3v3 battles, Guild Wars are here!
Work with your Guild members to become the strongest Guild!
※ Supported on Android 6.0 and above. Not supported on Galaxy S4 and under.
※ Epic Seven is available in English, Korean, and Chinese (Traditional).
▒▒ Official Community Websites ▒▒
- Storage: Requires access to storage to attach files for Community Board, FAQ, and 1:1 Inquiry.
* Epic Seven has been developed to run on Android 6.0 and above with selective app permissions. If you're using a device with an Android version under 6.0, contact your device's customer support to see if they offer upgrades to your operating system. After upgrading you may want to manage the selective app permissions, which you can do from your device's settings menu.
[Manage and Revoke Permissions]
- Android 6.0 and above: Device Settings > Apps > Choose App > App Settings > Permissions
- Android 6.0 and under: Revoke permissions by deleting the app